[LGM] vegetarian menus @ lgm

U'll Be King Of The Stars ullbeking at andrewnesbit.org
Sat Apr 13 13:20:44 UTC 2019

On 12/04/2019 14:21, Gregory Pittman wrote:
> From what I read about travellers' lives centuries ago, it seemed
> that a mid-day meal might only consist of some bread and (perhaps
> watered-down) wine, so maybe that's an option...

Bread with a little oil is like a staple thing for me.  If the bread
is good I don't need much else because it is delicious and nutritious
as is.

Personally I would go with fruit juice.  But maybe the watered-down
wine "opens up" the bread in terms of nutritional value?

Where did you read about travelers' lives centuries ago?  I would
like to read about this too.

Andrew