[LGM] preparing the state of libre graphics 2019

ale rimoldi ale at graphicslab.org
Wed Apr 24 09:26:15 UTC 2019

hi

> Would it be possible to mention the registration form [0] when
> contacting the projects? It would help a lot if people indicated
> if/how many shirts they want and if they want to have food at the
> venue.

i'd like to keep the communication focused on the topic, that is
"getting the slides for the state of libre graphics".

if you have a look at the README file, you will see that we are already
asking much to the projects!

imo, promoting the registration form should be done through our social
media accounts...

ciao
a.l.e