[LGM] LGM 2019 - Funding

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Mon Apr 29 18:39:43 UTC 2019

On Mon, 29 Apr 2019 at 08:47, Dave Crossland <dave at lab6.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 29, 2019, 7:21 AM Soenke Zehle <soenke at kein.org> wrote:
>

>> Regarding the credits - since GIMP / CCC also help with the videos, we
>> may have to adjust the credits to reflect that.
>>

> Great! Please tell me what the credits should be and I'll update the
> contract

We don't need to block contract execution on the wording. I propose this
for the contract:

- - - 8< - - -

- A statement in the description field of each video uploaded to YouTube
that includes a text approved by Google. For example: "This presentation
was recorded on 1st June 2019 as part of Libre Graphics Meeting 2019, at
the Hochschule der Bildenden Künste Saar in Saarbruecken, Germany. The
recording and publication of this talk was made possible by generous
sponsorship from Google (fonts.google.com), GIMP (gimp.org), and Chaos
Computer Club (www.ccc.de)"

- An image or set of images that uses the Google logo, any other logos, and
communicates the above statement visually shall be included at the start of
each video for 3 seconds or longer, subject to design approval by Google
before publication.