[LGM] Sponsoring LGM

Tobias Ellinghaus houz at gmx.de
Tue Feb 19 09:42:10 UTC 2019

Hello list,

today I'd like to start a (quick) discussion about sponsoring LGM.

- In the past we had Pledgie campaigns. Do we want to give that another try?
AFAIK we never managed to get all the money we asked for, but even if it's
just a little we have more than without asking.

- We were approached by a potential sponsor (OpenSUSE) who asked about details
about how to sponsor LGM. In the past we had a page on the website dedicated
to that [0], we should probably have that again. We need to decide though in
what shape or form.

I'd be happy if we could come to a decision in a timely manner as there are
people waiting to give us money. :-)

Tobias

[0] https://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2013/support/index.html