[LGM] Sponsoring LGM

Frank Trampe frank.trampe at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 16:57:59 UTC 2019

Hi, Tobias.

Despite our efforts over the last few years, we have so far been unable to
get an American umbrella organization. For this reason and for simplicity's
sake, it is my preference that we direct all funds through K8 at this time.
This does not come with the benefit of 501(c)3 deductibility, but we can at
least legally accept the money.