[LGM] CFP for LGM May 29 - June 2, 2019

Julien Deswaef juego at requiem4tv.com
Sun Jan 20 21:09:39 UTC 2019

Hello

Watching the twitters, I'm forwarding here a question from Quentin:

"Is it normal to not have an email confirmation of the submission ?"
https://twitter.com/JuhelJuhzl/status/1086409071664816130

Anyone can tell me what a submitter can expect when they fill in the
form? Thank you.

Julien

@xuv
http://xuv.be