[LGM] CFP for LGM May 29 - June 2, 2019

Aude Poilroux ap at k8.design
Mon Jan 21 08:23:46 UTC 2019

Hello,

it is true, when you fill the form, you just get the information
"success!".

I just sent a confirmation email to all the people who sent a proposal and
I will do it for the next proposals coming.

Aude

Aude Poilroux
Projektmanagerin

*Coordination, Gestion de projets*K8 Institut für strategische Ästhetik
Keplerstr. 3-5
D-66117 Saarbrücken
www.k8.design
Tel: +49 681 84 492 069