[LGM] LGM 2019 Videos

Tobias Ellinghaus houz at gmx.de
Wed Jul 17 20:06:58 UTC 2019

Am Montag, 8. Juli 2019, 04:27:30 CEST schrieb Dave Crossland:
> Curious if there's any updates on this :)

I just noticed that my last reply was using the wrong email address so it went
to the moderation queue and never made it to the list.

Anyway, here are the videos for your viewing pleasure.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLe-w9p--aJKvxqmg9EO_SrPTVWhl65vsS

For those that are interested in the raw videos (as well as in the edited ones
in high quality), you can grab them from

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1s1n_FNPyCZGmMKNffykMwHatqZVrmbvM

The trailer is currently re-done and will be uploaded eventually.

In one talk there was copyrighted music used which I had to replace with some
silence. Otherwise YouTube wouldn't have allowed the video. In the future we
should tell speakers to only use free media in their presentations so we have
no problems sharing the recordings.

Tobias