[LGM] LGM 2019 Videos

Tobias Ellinghaus houz at gmx.de
Fri Jul 19 10:16:45 UTC 2019

Am Donnerstag, 18. Juli 2019, 14:43:02 CEST schrieb MarĂ­a Leandro:
> Thank you!
>
> Now I can watch those talk I missed due schedule conflicts! Fantastic!
>
> On Wed, Jul 17, 2019, 9:49 PM Pat David <patdavid at gmail.com> wrote:
> > This is awesome, thank you so much Tobias! :)

Don't thank me, all I did was uploading them and adding video descriptions
(and figuring out how YouTube works).

I just added a short trailer video [0] to the playlist. The lightning talks
will be added once they are done.

By the way, the versions on the Google drive are 4K, so if anyone wants to get
better quality than what YouTube offers, grab them there. Those files will
remain online for a few more months.

Tobias

[0] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOBxpU_VPSI