[LGM] Video presentation

Andreas Vox andreas.vox at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 09:10:26 UTC 2019

This one?

On Fri, Nov 9, 2018, 12:06 PM Carlos López Sánchez <carlos at trayectos.org>
wrote:

Hi,

All the video-conference are online yes. By different questions I didn't
upload a short clip about LGM in the same date, I reconsidered that this
clip could have more sense to be published like a promoting video for the
2019 LGM than a resume video of 2018 LGM. Last asembly in Sevilla I talked
about this idea to use it to promote the event and a posible crowdfunding
campaign. I only commented this delay to ale (sevilla), sorry for not share
this by list.

I hope you all could be agree with the idea.

Thank you for posting this :)

https://youtu.be/1vETZoUbD1o