[LGM] Closing 2019, Awaiting 2020

Frank Trampe frank.trampe at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 14:09:50 UTC 2019

Hi, all.

It's been a fast five days for many of us; maybe less so for the local team
who have been working so tirelessly over the past few months to make the
event a success. We are immensely thankful for their efforts and were
pleased to give one final salute. We hope to see them again at future
events in a capacity more conducive to their relaxation and enjoyment.

The Rennes team just gave a preview of 2020, the venues, and the local
organizations that will be involved, and it looks like we're on track for
another successful event next year. Let us be sure to stay involved to make
it so.

Best wishes,

Frank