[LGM] AI

Felipe Sanches juca at members.fsf.org
Thu Jun 6 09:41:28 UTC 2019

My current understanding is that the neural net algorithms in place
nowadays typically lead to solutions which are powerful and useful but
which lack transparency on what's actually going on under the hood. So I
agree with the statement that this can be considered equivalent to non-free
software since it is basically a black box that no-one can really grasp.