[LGM] 29 / 30

Nathan Willis nwillis at glyphography.com
Mon Mar 4 20:59:58 UTC 2019

Hi all.

First off, my thanks to the org team for posting links to the IRC meeting
logs; that's a tremendous help to those of us who frequently have things
getting in the way of being there! And I whole-heartedly approve of the
transparency either way.

I am puzzled by something in the latest draft of the schedule I saw, though
(the Google Doc link). It has the program starting on Thursday May 30. Up
until now, we had been saying that the event starts on the 29th (in fact
the web site still says this). When did that change? Serious question; I
must have missed it -- despite what I said a moment ago about the IRC logs,
I guess -- somehow that slipped by me. So I was just wondering....

It's not a complaint; I haven't even made travel arrangements. Although I
would suggest that if we've shifted the dates, we ought to update the site
content as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Nate
--