[LGM] archiving the 3015 and 2016 websites

ale rimoldi ale at graphicslab.org
Wed Mar 13 08:51:03 UTC 2019

hi neil

creating the static sites was very low priority for me too...

but, suddenly, yesterday, we have no free bytes anymore and it got
urgent...

basically, all you missed for creating a static site is to create a git
repository with all the files, according to this schema:

https://github.com/libregraphicsmeeting/htdocs-2015-static

if it's already tested, i can then simply publish it into the lgm github
account and upload to the site.

if you still have the 2017 files, you're welcome to upload them
somewhere i can get them and i will put them on the servers!

ciao
a.l.e