[LGM] LGM 2019 - Funding

Liam R E Quin liam at holoweb.net
Tue May 7 07:05:12 UTC 2019

On Mon, 2019-05-06 at 21:57 -0400, Dave Crossland wrote:
> On Mon, May 6, 2019, 8:00 PM Liam R E Quin <liam at holoweb.net> wrote:
>
> > I'd suggest adding a note that Google approval must be made in a
> > timely
> > manner

(maybe the legal phrase, Time shall be of the essense, is pertinent)

> > and that although good faith attempts will be made, videos, the
> > conference programme and other items will have to proceed if
> > necessary
> > without approval, in order to meet event deadlines.
> >

> That's not going to work, but I'm responsive to email :)
My motivation for suggesting it isn't that i don’t trust you :) but to
control or minimize the impact of timezones, staff vacations or
outages, and other organizational difficulties. But i don't think it's
a big deal in practice and am ok with letting it dorp.

Liam

--
Liam Quin, https://www.delightfulcomputing.com/
Web slave for vintage clipart http://www.fromoldbooks.org/