[LGM] LGM Shoppe

Julia Pierzina jp at k8.design
Mon May 20 12:53:11 UTC 2019

Hey everyone,
we can organize an table for you next to the registration table - no
problem.
But you have to occupy the table, the materials and in particular the
payment. Maybe you install a box, where the guets could put their money....
It is on you to organize the process.

Kind regrads,
Julia

Am Fr., 17. Mai 2019 um 15:39 Uhr schrieb Brendan Howell <
brendan-soc at howell-ersatz.com>:

> Hey All,
>
> some of us attending LGM may have some books, 'zines, posters, pixel-art
> macrame etc. that we might want to sell to the shameless FLOSS consumers
> that tend to come to the conference. Has anyone thought about how to
> handle this? I recall in the past, there was a table next to the
> registration and anyone could casually drop off wares and put a price
> next to them. I just thought I would ask before packing my swag bag.
>
> best,
> -Brendan

+++ K8 Newsletter abonnieren <info at k8.design> +++"

K8 Institut für strategische Ästhetik