[LGM] LGM Opening on May 29th

Aude Poilroux ap at k8.design
Tue May 21 07:56:59 UTC 2019

Dear Frank,

I only got your response concerning the LGM opening. We plan that you will
be the person speaking for the international LGM community.

Thank you and see you next week!
Aude

Aude Poilroux
Projektmanagerin

*Coordination, Gestion de projets*K8 Institut für strategische Ästhetik
Tel: +49 681 84 492 069
www.k8.design

*Büroadresse:*
Ufergasse 2