[LGM] some questions about the call

ale rimoldi ale at graphicslab.org
Fri Jan 10 13:56:19 UTC 2020

hi lara

as far as i can tell / i know, the call is not out yet. there is
just a button for it on the main page...

concerning a theme: why not?
i think it's not too late to find one...
can we have one that matches the idea of the local organizers to focus
on the active participation in the projects?

concerning the coc && visual content: the confirmation mail is indeed
probably better for communicating it.
but we could already have such a document on the website!
(we should probably have one in the /lgm site and just copy it on each
year's site)

and, no, i don't think that there have been irc meeting until now...
time for proposing one?

have a wonderful weekend!

ciao
a.l.e