[LGM] some questions about the call

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 14:23:53 UTC 2020

I confirm: we have not yet opened the call for proposals!

I just saw there has been a misunderstanding for the blog post we
prepared for KDE community on dot.kde.org website ; I explicitly said in
the task to prepare it to wait for the call to be opened before
publishing, but still someone published it too early... As I just
noticed it, I asked for this post to be un-posted for now, hoping it can
be done.

As for the twits: I would have appreciated from the person in charge of
the LGM twitter account to double-check with us that the call is
actually opened :( so, please delete this tweet for now...

Timothée