[LGM] Some thoughts on if people aren't permitted to travel

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 19:51:08 UTC 2020

Hi,

I will need to discuss with the other organizers before we take any
decision, but for sure judging by how things are evolving, looks like we
should already plan on a backup solution to make the event remotely.

I saw the Libre Planet conference did that last week, and I think we
could probably do something similar.
(with a streaming server for live conferences; we can then "plug" in the
stream people doing their presentation via Jitsi for example; and a live
chat on irc to go with it).

The new restrictions in France make it even harder for us to meet and
discuss about it... I hope we will have more information to provide soon.

Timo.