[LGM] [CREATE] Poll about LGM 2021

doctormo at gmail.com doctormo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 15:05:45 UTC 2021

On Thu, 2021-02-18 at 09:31 -0500, Gregory Pittman wrote:
> I anticipate that coming from the US will be problematic even by May.
> I just received my first Covid vaccination, the second one will be
> March 4th, but I'm not sure that makes much difference.

I'll be honest. I don't think it's right for me to travel to Europe
from the USA any more for so many conferences. I'm really hoping that
we can invent a federated conferencing option where American members
would attend LGM here in the US somewhere. Smaller satellite
conferencing options would make the whole process much more
manageable for small groups to participate no matter where they are.

Even if there wasn't a pandemic.

(I know this is currently not possible, but one day I hope it will be)

Best regards, Martin Owens