[Libreoffice-qa] Invitation: Monthly IRC Bug Hunting session

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Mon Aug 1 23:03:35 PDT 2011

Hello,

you get this reminder because you asked Rainer Bielefeld for a reminder,
because you are active in Bug reporting or confirming or because I know
you from other activity LibO or LibO-QA related so that I expect you
might be interested.

The session will start 2011-08-02 at 13:00 UTC (15:00 German local time)
and end some hours later.

Information concerning proceeding you can get on
<http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/IRCSessions#Monthly_Bug_Hunting_Sessions>.

Your submission has been added by list administrator (that's me). If you
do not want to stay subscribed, please feel free to unsubscribe; use
"Change settings" link below or if you have problems, send a mail to me.

Information concerning this mailing list you will find here:
<http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA-FAQ#QA_related_announcements>

I hope to meet you during the session,

Kind regards

Rainer Bielefeld