[Libreoffice-qa] Windows daily builds of master

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Wed Aug 31 02:20:27 PDT 2011

Jan Holesovsky schrieb:

> Finally we have a tinderbox that is producing Windows daily builds of
> master again:

Hello,

thanks a lot, I already checked the Version 2011-08-26_22.11.34, in
future I plan to install 1 new Master each week. May be you can leave
some additional hints on
[http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Testing_Daily_Builds#Windows_XP_SP3
Wiki Help Page]?

Are there any plans what should be done with the resting WIN dev-build
repositories? Provo_Windows_x86_Tinderbox and Voreppe_Win32_Tinderbox
have been without any update for a long time.

"Windows_Release_Configuration" has gone?

@List:
I reported several Windows Master Build bugs in July, most of them seem
to be fixed for current Master. May be someone will find the time to
check before me?

Kind regards

Rainer