[Libreoffice-qa] Bugzilla Report Submission Assistant

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Wed Aug 31 06:36:26 PDT 2011

Loic Dachary schrieb:

> If you just enclose the relevant text in the template with <div
> class="comment">bla bla</div> (which is mediawiki compatible and
> invisible) it's all I need.

Hi Loic, hi all,

for a test I created

<http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Template:BugzAssHlp_Chart>
as Assistant Component Help text

and
<http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugzAssHlp_Chart_long>
For the "Read more link".

I would start all further Help page names with "Template:BugzAssHlp_"
and all referring elaborated help text pages with "BugzAssHlp_".

I wonder whether all use of the short texts in Wikipeda might need a
"read more" link, so that we might integrate it? But if, I would do that
outside "Span".

Maybe someone with "extended Wiki skills" can contribute some ideas,
before we freeze this help text issue to do the next step in the frontend?

For use in Assistant frontend my recommendation:
Suppress the character button links for Info and bug report.
Leave the link you find in the Subcomponents, opening a new Window with
the Bugzilla search; and Tooltipp as you see on BugReport_Details.

Kind regards

Rainer