[Libreoffice-qa] Tinderbox status

Pedro Lino pedlino at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 04:56:48 PST 2011

>> So if Tinderbox #9 finished successfully 2 days ago with 176 errors
>> and today with 846(!!!), doesn't that sound suspicious?

> Yes, it does - but only if it is the same machine, the same builder.
> In your initial post you were comparing different builders, and there
> it is rather irrelevant.

No I wasn't. I was providing two examples of the same problem. On the
MinGW errors increased from 16 to 220 and on the MSVC from 176 to 375
(846 was copied from the wrong column by mistake. My bad :) ).

> I don't see a previous successful entry for #9, so nothing to compare
> with right now, and I surely don't remember the error count from
> before the rename :-)

It was my mistake. I mixed results, But you can see that for Win
machine #6 the current error number is 375 and the previous successful
build had 176
http://tinderbox.libreoffice.org/cgi-bin/tinder.cgi?tree=MASTER&start-time=1322562647&display-hours=50

Cheers,
Pedro