[Libreoffice-qa] Tinderbox status

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 1 07:17:39 PST 2011

Hi Pedro, *,

On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 1:56 PM, Pedro Lino <pedlino at gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> It was my mistake. I mixed results, But you can see that for Win
> machine #6 the current error number is 375 and the previous successful
> build had 176
> http://tinderbox.libreoffice.org/cgi-bin/tinder.cgi?tree=MASTER&start-time=1322562647&display-hours=50

So then the already mentioned boost comes into play again. Boost
tarball is extracted, and the list of included files is printed to the
log.
The directory structure contains:
boost_1_44_0/libs/exception/ - and the parser triggers on "exception"
(and other terms). So just by extracting the boost tarball you get
lots and lots of "errors".

So while the increase in errors should alarm you to look at the logs,
after having that log you can lay back and don't need to worry.

Once the ErrorParser is taught to also ingore boost 1_44_0 and not
only older version of boost, the error-count will be reduced
significantly again.

ciao
Christian