[Libreoffice-qa] [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [Libreoffice] [ANN] LibreOffice 3.5.0 beta0 available

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Fri Dec 2 12:01:09 PST 2011

Hi Petr,

Petr Mladek wrote (02-12-11 16:30)

> I would decide about the bug-hunting party when we have, the feature
> complete, beta1 in hands and see how it looks like.

Indeed, after the discussion today it's obvious that we must wait until
we know that the beta1 is OK for such a larger test.

> You could organize it for the weekend Dec 17-18.

Yes, in that case, it is a good choice.
Preparations can be done soon, even some pre-announcements in smaller
public, so that all is ready when we decide to start it.

> I think that Dec 23 is not a good choice
> because it is just one day before Christmas :-)

:-) 23 is the date that the beta2 is about to be released. Therefore I
mentioned it.
When we choose that it is better to go with beta2 for testing in the
larger group, we have to choose some dates between Christmas and
December 30. But that's something for later, maybe.

> Anyway, thanks a lot for working on it.

You're welcome. All pleasure is on my side ;-)

--
  - Cor
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org