[Libreoffice-qa] LibO 3.5.0 Beta 0 First assessment

Pedro Lino pedlino at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 02:23:29 PST 2011

> As posted already yesterday, it is not unlikely that beta1 will have about
> the same troubles. If so, those will be fixed before beta2, which will make
> that version fine for larger testing.

Really??? Not _unlikely_?

The Devs are actually going to release a Public Beta in this state?

I hope that _at least_ they make DAMN sure that Beta1 doesn't
overwrite the stable build...

I can see that the Timetable is stronger than Quality concerns... Sad.

So what do we (QA) do now? Is there some protocol? Are there tasks to
split? By how many?

Cheers,
Pedro