[Libreoffice-qa] Can't paste formulas between 3.4.4 and 3.5.0

Pedro Lino pedlino at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 16:24:31 PST 2011

Hi guys

I was copying cells between two open spreadsheets, one in 3.4.4 final
and another on LibO-dev 3.5.0 ( a286353-090bcba-3bf3b94) aka
master~2011-12-02_22.36.35_libodev35 from Win-x86 at 6

When I pasted a cell containing a formula, it got pasted as the
resulting value. This happens both ways.

I have no problem transferring formulas between sheets of the same
workbook or even between windows of the same version of LO.

The only obstacle is between windows of different versions of LO.

Can someone confirm this before I post a bug report?

As usual this is under Windows XP Pro x86 SP3

Thanks!