[Libreoffice-qa] LibO 3.5.0 Beta 0 First assessment

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Mon Dec 5 22:58:39 PST 2011

Italo Vignoli wrote (06-12-11 01:44)

> If we stick to Beta 1, though, we should make it VERY clear on the
> accompanying message that this is a Beta intended to help developers,
> because advanced users can install it to test features and discover
> bugs.
> [...]

Yes, the communication has to be clear about this.
On the other hand, as written before, of course the beta1 might be good
enough for wider testing.
Therefore the bug-hunting session initially thought for the Dec. 9/10,
will be prepared to be held possibly the week later. If it shows that
the beta1 is better for smaller group testing, we will not announce it
and push it to a later date.
More preparations from me probably today, but more likely tomorrow.
I will closely communicate with you Italo, in order to bring the message
across clearly.

Cheers
--
  - Cor