[Libreoffice-qa] Call for LO-3.5.0-beta1 pre-tag testing

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Fri Dec 9 09:20:36 PST 2011

Hi guys,

could you please do some testing with the last daily builds from the
libreoffice-3-5 branch? See below where to get them.

It would be great if you replay this mail and describe your feeling.
Please mention the git commit IDs from the about dialog from the tested
build. We might want to use the tested commit for the beta1 build.

Current situation:

We have finally stabilized build in the libreoffice-3-5 branch and got
few builds on MAC and Windows in a row. The Linux builds are still not
available. We do them with all languages on relatively slow machines.
There were problems that happened only in the release build environment.
I hope to get them soon, though.

Anyway, the plan is to create the tag on Monday if we get a positive
feedback about the current daily builds. The official build will be
available 2-3 days later.

I suggest to use the last daily builds from the following tinderboxes:

Windows:
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/Win-x86@6-fast/libreoffice-3-5/current/

MAC:
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/MacOSX-Intel@3-OSX_10.6.0-gcc_4.0.1/libreoffice-3-5/current/