[Libreoffice-qa] [Libreoffice] Java 7 support in LO 3.4.5 (was: minutes of tech. steering call ...)

Pedro Lino pedlino at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 13:39:56 PST 2011

> sure. but then how do you known 'when' a given fix was pushed ? (and
> bear in mind timezone :-))

Ah, yes! You were talking about the fix pushes. With your script? :)

> for dailies: to download it you already have all that info since
> otherwise you would not have found the file to start with.

Obviously. But once you have downloaded it there is no way to know
where it came from. Therefore it is important that this is kept in the
filename

> for pre-release, we don't want to have too fancy filename, that would
> make thing much more dicey when we 'release'...

For Pre-release (not dev builds) a simple Beta1 is enough :)

(Also in the About box as requested many times and suggested by Petr :) )