[Libreoffice-qa] [Libreoffice] Java 7 support in LO 3.4.5 (was: minutes of tech. steering call ...)

Pedro Lino pedlino at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 16:01:05 PST 2011

> We are not speaking about putting *only* the timestamp(s) as
> *only* identifier, only to give them as an added information for human
> convenience, not as things scripts would use as unique identifier.

That is exactly the point. Quoting a previous answer to Norbert

"> it is less reliable and at best redundant with the git-sha...

Redundant is good! Especially if the redundant information can be
understood by non-technical users ;)"

This is not a SHA vs Timestamp discussion. It is a simple "Please Add both"

Peace!

--
Pedro