[Libreoffice-qa] [Libreoffice] Call for LO-3.5.0-beta1 pre-tag testing

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Fri Dec 9 22:34:35 PST 2011

Petr Mladek píše v So 10. 12. 2011 v 00:54 +0100:
> Cor Nouws píše v Pá 09. 12. 2011 v 22:44 +0100:
> > > Linux (still not uploaded):
> >
> > will have to wait for those though ;-)
>
> Fridrich uploaded 32-bit build at
> http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/Linux_x86_Release_Configuration/libreoffice-3-5/
>
> It is done on the release build machine => it should install everywhere
> like the normal release builds. It is an incremental build. We do not
> want to wait another day for the regular build provided by the tinderbox
> framework.
>
> The 64-bit build is still building.

The 64-bit build for few localizations is being uploaded at
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/Linux_x86_64_Release_Configuration/libreoffice-3-5/

It is built the same way like the 32-bit build, see above. We started
the regular tinderbox again.

Please, do not get confused that the two Linux builds has the version
beta0 in the name a no time, ... They were uploaded manually. The builds
produced by tinderbox will have the right names for dailies again.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,
Petr