[Libreoffice-qa] End of the line for 3.3 family and regressions

Pedro Lino pedlino at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 03:46:33 PST 2011

Hi Korrawit, all

> So, what should we do to each group of bugs? Anyway, I'm not sure
> whether there are how many bugs in each group, or even there is any
> bug in some group. Maybe we need separate discussion?

This isn't simply a matter of checking and reporting bugs. It involves
the Quality of a product this Community claims to be Enterprise ready.
IMO there can be NO regressions.

I think this is way over our (QA) heads given the sheer amount of
unfixed bugs. It doesn't seem realistic the release date of January 11
especially because this is the Christmas season and most people here
are volunteers.

The TDF BoD and the Devs need to make a decision about how to handle this.

--
Pedro

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice-qa/2011-December/000623.html