[Libreoffice-qa] QA ideas for 3.5 WAS Re: [Libreoffice] Improving the QA and Release for 3.5

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Wed Dec 14 14:38:31 PST 2011

Hi Petr,

Petr Mladek wrote (14-12-11 22:12)
> first, I am sorry for the late replay. It was another hectic day.

No problem - it's not uncommon that these are hectic times ;-) and it's
great to see the results (what you write about too, and what I see with
the beta1 :-) )

> We have beta1 build at http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/pre-releases/.
> Is it being pushed to mirrors. I should get announced tomorrow. Then
> people will get it from the official site

:-)

> If you feel good about the beta1 build,

My feeling about it is positive. What do others think?

> you could start advertizing the bug-hunting session.

It makes no sense to have it on December 16/17. Too short notice.

> Otherwise, we are back on track. There should be beta2 by the end of the
> following week as planed at
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleasePlan/3.5#3.5.0_release

OK, so we take that into account when advertising the party.

> Does this answer your question?

It perfectly does. Thanks!

Kind regards,
Cor