[Libreoffice-qa] Observations about Bug 42800 - Calc crash when drag and drop a range of cells

JORGE LUIS MEZA jorge_89652 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 17 13:58:34 PST 2011

Hi, well my job now is check and try to reproduce different bugs from LibreOffice Bugzilla, I'm using Windows 7 32 bits and Libo 3.4 in spanish, I tried to reproduce this bug:

Bug 42800 - Calc crash when drag and drop a range of cells
Well, in fact, Calc Crashes when you reproduce the attachment, (A column od ceros) but when you reproduce this with other contents, this bug doesn't reproduce! So, I said it was reproducible, but not at all.