[Libreoffice-qa] Mysql Native Connector can not been installed in 3.5

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 03:28:22 PST 2011

Le 20/12/11 11:51, Fernand Vanrie a écrit :

Hi Fernand,

> Can anyone confirm this posible stopper:
>
> I use LOdev 3.5.0
> Native Connector 1.0.1 or 1.0.0 (Windows) can not been installed
>
> When already installed (and workin) in 3.4 the extension is disabled
> under 3.5 and can not been activated !

Have you tried reinstalling the connector over the top of the existing one ?

You might well find that the old connector no longer works in 3.5, since
the source code that builds extensions has also changed, and thus may
require a complete rebuild of the connector on Windows by someone who
has a build environment for that OS. Unfortunately, I don't have one.

Alex