[Libreoffice-qa] [Libreoffice] RFC Operation Spamzilla

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 03:31:51 PST 2011

Hi Bjoern,

Le 23/12/11 08:34, Rainer Bielefeld a écrit :
>> So here is my proposal: I want to batch change all those old
>> unconfirmed bugs
>> (without the now obsolete CONFIRMED in whiteboard status) to state
>> NEEDINFO.

My issue with that is that I appear to be subscribed by default to all
new bugs ever created (I don't know why this is so, but it is). If you
effect the change you mention, I will receive potentially thousands of
e-mail notifications in my mailbox, similar to the changes you made
earlier this week, and which I had to then try and separate out from the
new bug reports being declared.

Alex