[Libreoffice-qa] [Libreoffice] RFC Operation Spamzilla (resent to include original -dev list post)

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Sat Dec 24 00:39:40 PST 2011

Bjoern Michaelsen schrieb:

> Done.

Hi,

I see, got 241 automated message mails. Some of them are correct
reminders (I would have revived actions in some more quiet times), half
of them only noise. For example critical bugs blocking Bug 35673 have
been set to Needinfo.

Most of my search and statistic tools now are broken and have to be
adapted.

I disagree with any further bulk changes if the query has not been
reviewed here. We are not in a hurry, and 2 days fine tuning would have
saved some discomfort and trouble.

I corrected Status for
Bug 36482, 38177, 40651, 37529, 36843, 36662,

41089, already have been corrected by others.

I will try to review 5...10 of those changes per day, will be back for
normal work in February. This action forces me to do lots of work now
that I planned to do when 3.5 release has been shipped

Rainer