[Libreoffice-qa] Creating test cases for Litmus server

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Tue Nov 1 10:57:30 PDT 2011

drew píše v Út 01. 11. 2011 v 13:00 -0400:
> Well, just to be sure - while waiting on that

I hope that we might give you the needed rights in Litmus within one
day. If it does not happen, we need to improve the processes for the
future.

>  I suppose it makes sense to add what I have to the wiki page:
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Testing/Manual_Tests

Yes, this is a possible solution.

I am sorry for the inconvenience. We need more people who write test
cases. It would help us to improve even the framework :-)

Best Regards,
Petr