[Libreoffice-qa] [ANN] LibreOffice 3.4.4 RC2 available

Yifan Jiang yfjiang at suse.com
Fri Nov 4 01:09:37 PDT 2011

Dear QA people,

I have created a new test run for Function test (language independent test)
only. We are also working on updating the Localiztion Regression Test Cases
(language dependent test) and wiki pages to reflect the updated testing
strategy. The tests in Function test branch are written in multiple languages,
so I believe it would be not a problem leveraging your existing experience of
running it:

    https://tcm.documentfoundation.org/run_tests.cgi

For new QAs involved, the existing guide of use of Litmus is still available:

    http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Litmus#Litmus_for_Libreoffice_QA_Guide

Great thanks for all your contribution!

Best wishes,
Yifan