[Libreoffice-qa] I quit my effort in Bugzilla ad QA list

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Thu Nov 10 01:20:02 PST 2011

Hi there,

On Wed, 2011-11-09 at 13:36 +0100, VITRIOL wrote:
> As subject, I quit my effort in Bugzilla. I'm extremely disappointed
> with the quality of LibreOffice. I'm a long years user of OpenOffice,
> and I was confident in LibreOffice, but as this point it's unusable for
> me.

	On this list, I'd expect to see a list of your filed bugs to match the
complaint :-) or at least something concrete here. I read the 3.4 most
annoying bug list, and saw around 32 bugs that you'd found and marked
'most annoying' there of which 30 were fixed, and 2 still open (a
cosmetic one, and the Java 1.7 nasty).

	Are there more most-annoying bugs that you're aware of that are causing
you more grief ? crashers/data-loss that sort of thing ? it'd be good to
know what finally tipped the balance for you.

>  Too buggy even for a basic use, and I don't see a possible improvement.
> Please, don't subscribe me again at this list. Have a good job.

	I don't believe anyone subscribes anyone else to lists as a general
rule; but of course you'd need to un-subscribe yourself normally. Sorry
you had a bad experience & thanks for your help over the last months -
much appreciated !

	All the best,

		Michael.