[Libreoffice-qa] Creating test cases for Litmus server

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Tue Nov 15 00:42:40 PST 2011

Rimas Kudelis píše v Po 14. 11. 2011 v 21:53 +0200:
> > I have described how to contribute a test case at
> > https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Testing/Test_Cases_Contribution
> >
> > It allows both ways: wiki page and mailing list.
>
> Petr, did you account for the fact the the initial assumption (only
> super admins can add testcases) is now invalid? Is current granularity
> sufficient, or is there a demand for even more control over who can do what?

My understanding is that people can't edit test cases out of box.
Someone needs to add them to the special group.

I think that we should not give these rights automatically. It should
work the same way like the commit rights for git LO sources. People need
to send few patches first. If they are good, they get commit rights.

Does it make sense?

Best Regards,
Petr