[Libreoffice-qa] Test Structure in Litmus

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Wed Nov 16 06:31:29 PST 2011

Petr Mladek píše v St 16. 11. 2011 v 11:06 +0100:
> Sigh, my understanding of platforms was not clear. We need to differ two
> things:
>
> 	+ we should do all tests on all platforms because the things are
>           packaged different way, there are used different compilers,
>           there are lots platform specific hacks in the code; we quite
>           often see bugs that happen only on one platform
>
> 	  We might solve this by creating separate test runs for
>           Linux, Windows, and MAC

Rimas pointed out that testers define their platform when entering a "
test run". It actually affects the statistics. The number of finished
test cases is counted separately for each platform

=> we do NOT need a separate test run for each platform after all

BTW: Rimas found "advanced search" that might be useful to check the
results.

Best Regards,
Petr