[Libreoffice-qa] [Libreoffice] Improving the QA and Release for 3.5

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Wed Nov 23 02:59:31 PST 2011

Hi Petr,

Petr Mladek wrote (23-11-11 10:28)

>> All in all I would say it is needed to organise these events..
>
> I fully agree. I was just a bit scared by Cor's mail. It made me feel
> that Janury 21 would be the only day when people should test LO-3.5. I
> am happy to hear that it is not true. :-)

Indeed. But it seems you missed my mail from  Mon, 21 Nov 2011 10:59:09
+0100 :-)
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice-qa/2011-November/000476.html

I've just posted to TDF discuss list to get some more people interested.
I mean: not so difficult to invite people at l10n lists and sit on irc,
but maybe more is possible/needed...

Cheers,

--
  - Cor