[Libreoffice-qa] Some bugtracker cleaning ?

Julien Nabet serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Mon Oct 3 11:16:05 PDT 2011

Le 03/10/2011 19:35, Rainer Bielefeld a écrit :
> Hi,
Hi,

> are you still active observing "long time unconfirmed" bugs? We do not
> have many rules for that, but it's recommended to start such actions
> lsowly, may be someone brings up new aspects after a short while.

I just take a look here and there, when I've got time (I'd like 72 hours
a day at least and always in vacation :-) ),  trying to reproduce the pb
to see if it's still there. If I don't reproduce it, I ask to people
(those who reported the bug or who let comments about pb) to try with
the new version and/or give more details and/or give some instructions
to test.

> If you have any questions please do not hesitate to
Thank you for your support, above all by knowing that you give a lot of
time to bug triaging.

> Thank you for your help
Just so little for the moment.

> Rainer

Julien.
(a C++ beginner and a "simple" user of LO)