[Libreoffice-qa] db test VM

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Mon Oct 31 02:29:32 PDT 2011

Yifan Jiang píše v Pá 28. 10. 2011 v 21:11 +0800:
> Just now, Berhnard and Dominik (Great thanks!) offered me an hour to show
> things about OpenQA. The most impressive thing is, besides whole screen
> md5sum, OpenQA also has a mechanism to 'imagegrep' if a small piece of image
> is inside a whole screenshot.

It looks better. Well, I am still not much convinced. For example, if we
change the default font, background color, font aliasing, it would
invalidate almost all screenshots.

Maybe, we could create a sample test case and see how it survives the
different version update. Though, I would not put too big effort in it.

Best Regards,
Petr