[Libreoffice-qa] Monthly IRC Bug Hunting Session

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 01:47:20 PDT 2011

Hi Rainer,

Le 05/09/11 08:36, Rainer Bielefeld a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> may I remind you of our planned monthly bug hunting session which will
> be tomorow, 2011-09-06, 13:00 UTC?
>
> For more information please have a look at
>
> <http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/IRCSessions#Monthly_Bug_Hunting_Sessions>

Sorry, I can't make it, work obligations.

As for the showstopper list from Apache-OOo, hmm, well I don't see how
some of these can really be considered stoppers, some of the binfilter
problems and crashes OK, perhaps, but ARM optimization (117017), fstrict
aliasing (101100), configure mythes (112821), cmon...guess we don't have
the same appreciation of "stopper".

Alex