[Libreoffice-qa] Bug report assistant - Help Templates

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Wed Sep 7 03:11:27 PDT 2011

Loic Dachary schrieb:

> The blank in the component name is trouble but I can manage. The PDF
> Export template is well formed, in my opinion.

Hi,

good news! It seems that usage of templates also eliminates the Wiki
syntax problem with Whitespaces in the Component / Subcomponent names.
Without template I had to code the blanks with "%20", pls. see WWW
subcomponent "TDF%20Page".

So I will start to replace the text on BugReport_Details by templates
following the pattern of "Chart" and "PDF export", the same with
Subcomponents.

We will need several additional Help texts, what will take some time,
because it seems that currently we have no help for this.

I believe our next step we should do is Assistant for Subject line, waht
will have to be assembled from direct user keyboard input and Assistant
additions (Subcomponent, may be additional key words, we will see.

Cheers

Rainer